Delayed image acquisition when using a file camera

Product

C57-6-M

Serial Number

245218

EnsensoSDK Version

4.3.1057

Operating System

Windows 11 pro

Describe issue here

When performing desktop debugging (without a physical camera) for my custom software, I use a “file camera” to debug image acquisition and point cloud generation. Normally, an external trigger is used, and image acquisition completes once the trigger is received. However, when using the file camera during debugging, acquisition completes immediately after the Capture command is issued following the Trigger command. Is it possible to configure the file camera so that image acquisition does not complete until a specific, desired moment?

Hi @techno,

it is currently not possible to delay Retrieve or Capture for file cameras. I know of no way to achieve this through other means in the NxLib either. I am afraid, you will have to fake it inside your program.

Regards,
Raphael

Hi

Thank you for the prompt reply.
I understand that there is no available method at present. Thank you very much.

Best regards,
K.N,